Please visit here and finish the online application on computer.
Documents to be prepared
Please submit the scanned copy of your info page.
2.High School Diploma
High school diploma should be submitted. If you haven’t got your diploma as doing the application, please provide the certificate of expected graduation issued by your high school.
- -Original Transcript should be provided in your native language, covering all years of study in high school or university if relevant.
- -If your transcript is not in English, please do submit the English version (should be sealed by high school).
- -Please also give us a basic explanation about your academic records, what the test system in your school looks like, what place do you claim in the whole class.
- -IETLS/TOFLE/SAT score report or other English proficiency proofs (obtain within last 2 years) are required, waived for native English speakers.
- -Results of International standard tests (e.g. SAT/ACT/A-LEVEL/AP/IB/others). （optional）
- -Certificate of National/Regional Graduation Examination/Matriculation Examination.（optional）
In the statement, we are looking for evidence of the qualities that you will bring to the program and student community. We also want to understand how studying a program at SUSTech will help you meet your career aspirations. Please ensure that you address (but not limited to) the following in your personal statement:
- -What skills, qualities and experiences would you bring to the program and how will they help you succeed?
- -How will the opportunity to study at SUSTech help you in your academic, personal and professional development?
- -What are your career aspirations and how will successful completion of this program help you achieve them?
- -Your personal statement should be no more than 500 words in length, be written in English and be your own work.
- -Please submit TWO recommendation letters.
- -Name, title and contact details of the referrers should be included in the letters.
- -Nominated recommendation letters should not be related to you and should be qualified to comment on your capacity to cope with the academic demands of the program.
Please ask them to comment on (but not limited to):
- -How long and in what capacity they have known you
- -What they consider to be your strengths
- -Detailed information on academic results that you have obtained
- -Their assessment of your suitability for the expected program for which you are applying
- -If English is not your first language, it would be nice if they make a comment on your English speaking, writing and comprehension abilities.
7.Supporting Materials (optional)
Please provide any proofs of special strengths and talents if applicable.